Trans March: Friday, June 24, 2022
The Trans March will take place on Friday, from 6 to 8 p.m. The march will travel up Dolores to Market then on to Taylor. The march will end at Turk & Taylor.
The F Market and 31 Balboa will be impacted while other service in the Civic Center and Central Market areas may experience delays as the march passes by.
From 6 to 9 p.m., Muni will:
- Reroute the outbound 31 Balboa Route via Market, McAllister, and Leavenworth before turning back on to Eddy
- Switchback the F Market and Wharves Line at the Ferry Plaza
- There will be no F Line service along Market Street.
- Bus shuttles will provide F Line service along Market Street
- Customers can use the Muni Metro subway service between Castro and Embarcadero stations.
The following lines and routes may experience delays from 6 to 9 p.m.:
- J Church
- L Taraval Bus
- 5 Fulton
- 5R Fulton Rapid
- 7 Haight/Noriega
- 9 San Bruno
- 9R San Bruno Rapid
- 19 Polk
- 22 Fillmore
- 27 Bryant
- 33 Ashbury/18th
- 49 Van Ness/Mission