- Evaluate, develop and manage the planning, design and construction of all Capital Projects and infrastructure required to provide a reliable, safe and efficient transportation system
- Develop, implement, and manage project plans, schedules and budgets in order to deliver all Projects on-time and within budget
- Manage all professional services and engineering consultant work products
- Provide coordination with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure that new procurements and Capital Projects are fully communicated to the general public
- Provide timely and effective communication of Capital Program status to all internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously improve and/or develop key business processes that focus on delivering capital projects on-time and within budget
The Program Delivery unit reports to the Director of Capital Programs & Construction.