13th Street Safety Project Virtual Open House
From April 18 through 30, the SFMTA is hosting a virtual open house for the 13th Street Safety Project. This online open house is an opportunity to learn more about the proposed changes to make 13th Street and Duboce Avenue between Folsom Street and Valencia Street safer for all road users, and to offer feedback on the designs.
The interactive, online event can be accessed at any time during the two-week period by visiting SFMTA.com/13thStreetOpenHouse.
Visitors to the virtual open house will find a thorough overview of current conditions along the corridor, and proposed designs to improve biking, walking, and driving along this segment. At the end of the open house, visitors will be able to offer feedback via a survey.
Both the open house and the survey will be available in English, Spanish, and Chinese.
Additionally, the project team will be hosting office hours throughout the course of the open house. Virtual office hours are below:
- Tuesday, April 19: 5 pm to 6 pm (online via Microsoft Teams)
- Friday, April 22: 10 am to 11 am (online via Microsoft Teams)
- Monday, April 25: 3 pm to 4 pm (online via Microsoft Teams)
- Thursday, April 28: 12 pm to 1 pm (online via Microsoft Teams)
Online office hours will be available via Microsoft Teams and by phone.
To join by phone, please dial +1 415-915-0757 and enter the Phone Conference ID: 228 872 766 #
In-person office hours will be held on the following days:
- Saturday, April 23: 10 am to 12 pm (Rainbow Grocery @ 1745 Folsom Street)
- Thursday, April 28: 5 pm to 7 pm (SoMa West Skate and Dog Park @ Stevenson Street / Duboce Avenue)
For more information, please email us at 13thStreetSafety@SFMTA.com or leave us a voicemail at 415-646-2242.
We look forward to hearing from you!