Folsom Street Quick-Build Project - Virtual Public Hearing
The Folsom Street Quick-Build Project will be holding a Virtual Engineering Public Hearing from August 12, 2020, at 9:30 am through August 26, 2020. You can access the virtual interactive event any time on this web page during the dates the event is live.
This is an opportunity for the public to learn more about the project, see the proposed changes to Folsom Street between 2nd and 5th streets, and provide comments on the proposal.
How to Leave Public Comment on the Project
If you would like to comment on the proposed changes, please access the Virtual Public Hearing at the link above titled "Click Here to Access the Virtual Public Hearing Event" and navigate to the "Leave a Public Comment" section.
General Information about this Virtual Public Hearing:
- No decision will be made while the Virtual Public Hearing event is live and active
- Please use this opportunity to provide your input and ask questions
- All written correspondence will be evaluated by the City Traffic Engineer to determine next steps
- The public hearing items can be approved by the City Traffic Engineer after the hearing
- To receive information about the results of this Public Hearing, please provide your contact information on the Public Hearing Comment form
- The result of this Public Hearing should be posted on the agency's project web page by 5 p.m. a week after the Public Hearing concludes