Oracle Park is the home of the San Francisco Giants baseball team. The ballpark is located in the South of Market area at the corner of Third and King streets. Oracle Park also hosts other popular events, providing wonderful views and first-rate amenities to make any baseball game or event a memorable one.
Muni Gameday Service
- In addition to the N Judah and T Third service to the ballpark, there will be S Shuttle service.
- Additional service begins two hours before a game and continues until approximately 20 minutes after the start of the game.
- Transferring between Muni and BART is most convenient at Embarcadero Station. For other regional transit information, including Caltrain and AC Transit, visit 511.org.
- Use the King & 2nd St stop on the E Embarcadero, N Judah and T Third lines.
- The 10 Townsend, 30 Stockton, 45 Union/Stockton and 47 Van Ness also stop within one block of the ballpark.
- Regular Muni fares apply.
There are three taxi zones serving Oracle Park in effect on gameday and other event days.
- East side of 2nd St, between King and Townsend (seven spaces)
- West side of 2nd St, between King and Townsend (two spaces)
- West side of 2nd St, between Townsend and Brannan (five spaces)
- West side of 3rd St, between King and Townsend (five spaces)
The San Francisco Bicycle Coalition operates a secure bike parking facility at Oracle Park.
- Bicycle parking is located on the south side of the ballpark, along the Gaints Portwalk.
- Opens two hours before every game.
- Closes 30 minutes after each game.
Ferries also serve Oracle Park. Ferries will depart promptly 30 minutes after the final out.
- From Oakland , Alameda and Vallejo, please visit San Francisco Bay Ferry
- From Larkspur/Marin County, please visit Golden Gate Ferry
As a reminder to fans, in order to reduce congestion on city streets after all events at Oracle Park, the SFMTA will close eastbound King Street between 3rd and 2nd streets from the seventh inning until after the post-game traffic has died down. Additionally, the northbound portion of the 4th Street (Peter R. Maloney) Bridge will be closed to all traffic except streetcars, buses, taxis and bicycles during the post-game period. Giants fans parked south of Mission Creek Channel who are heading north of the channel are encouraged to exit to the south along 3rd or 4th streets in order to avoid congestion on King and 3rd streets after Oracle Park events.
Special Event Parking Rates
During baseball games and other major events (more than 10,000 expected attendees) at Oracle Park, parking meters close to the ballpark will charge a special event rate of $7 per hour. These rates help make more parking spots available in South Beach and Mission Bay and help reduce congestion by discouraging circling for free or cheap parking near the ballpark. For more information and a map of the special event rate area, please visit the Event Pricing & Evening Metering page.
Two SFMTA garages are located about a 15-20 minute walk from Oracle Park. Rates and hours vary, please visit each garage's page for more information.