Sunday Streets Sunset/Golden Gate Park: June 9, 2019
Sunday Streets transforms city streets into car-free spaces for community health and connection. Streets will be closed for the event and Muni will reroute buses around the event area. Read below for more information.
The following streets will be closed to automobiles from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Lincoln Way (westbound only), between Martin Luther King Drive and Great Highway
- Great Highway, between Lincoln and Sloat
- Martin Luther King Drive, between from Lincoln Way to Middle Drive West
- Transverse Drive from Middle Drive West to John F. Kennedy Drive
- John F. Kennedy Drive from Transverse Drive to Crossover Drive
Golf course access will be allowed from Fulton & 47th Ave only.
Through traffic will be allowed on:
- Chain of Lakes Drive, between 43rd Avenue (north side of Golden Gate Park) and 41st Avenue (south side of Golden Gate Park)
- Northbound and Southbound Highway 1
- Cross Over Drive to 25th Avenue
- Southbound Great Highway to Lincoln Way
The San Francisco Police Department, Recreation and Park Department and the SFMTA will be present to control traffic.
The 18 46th Avenue Route will reroute starting at 9:30 a.m. until streets are clear, about 4:30 p.m. The table below lists which stops will be missed.
|Route and Direction||Missed Stops||Alternate Stops|
18 46th Avenue
to the Outer Richmond
18 46th Avenue
We want you to be safe! Muni vehicles stop only at existing marked Muni stops.
The following lines and routes might experience delays due to increased traffic from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.:
- N Judah
- L Taraval
- 5 Fulton
- 7 Haight/Noriega
- 28 19th Ave
- 29 Sunset