Travel Decision Survey 2014
The annual SFMTA Travel Decision Survey is used to evaluate Strategic Objective 2.3: Mode Share. The FY 2013 - FY 2018 SFMTA Strategic Plan sets the target at 50% trips by private and 50% trips by active and share modes, such as walking, biking, transit, taxis, and carshare. Mode Share is evaluated based on trips taken.
The Summary Report is available at the link above.
- Key findings can be found here: Travel Decision Survey Key Findings 2014
- An Accessible Version of the report is available: Travel Decision Survey 2014 Summary Report - Accessible
- The Methodology can be reviewed here: Travel Decision Survey 2014 Methodology
- For a comparison of data from 2012, 2013, and 2014, please see this comparison memo: Travel Decision Survey Comparison Memo 2012 - 2014
- Data available at https://data.sfgov.org/Transportation/Travel-Decision-Survey-Data-2014/v3h7-53cb
Note: Reports, methodologies, and data for the 2013 and 2012 Travel Decision Surveys are also available online.