Islais Creek Community Room Reservation Page
The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA) is pleased to provide space for public use of the Islais Creek Community Room and 2nd floor Islais Creek Viewing Area at the SFMTA’s new Islais Creek bus facility located at 1301 Cesar Chavez Street.
Reservations & Bookings
Who Can Reserve the Community Room?
Eligible groups consist of non-profit, civic, cultural, intellectual, charitable, educational and City departments including agencies and commissions.
How Long Can the Space Be Reserved?
The Islais Creek Community Room can be reserved for up to four hours, unless otherwise noted from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Friday when this space is not needed for administrative use, activities, or programs sponsored in whole or in part by the SFMTA. Groups can only access the Islais Creek Viewing Area by reserving time in the Community Room.
- Eligible Groups can reservations to utilize the Islais Creek Community Room on a first come, first serve basis.
- Reservations must be submitted at least seven (7) days in advance.
- Reservation confirmations or denials will be sent by email within two (2) business days after the Islais Creek Community Room application is submitted.
- The Group must identify the ‘primary and secondary contact persons’ for the meeting in the Islais Creek Community Room reservation application.
- The primary and secondary persons must be present during the meeting in order to receive an overview of the use and care of the Community Room, greet attendees and be available to resolve problems that may arise.
- The Group is responsible for inspecting the Islais Creek Community Room and Islais Creek Viewing Area prior to and after the meeting and returning the rooms to the same condition found prior to the meeting. Groups are responsible for disposing of and removing all garbage, recycling, and compost from the premises. Groups must report to staff any damage, stains or spills needing immediate attention or clean-up.
- A $200 check made out to the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency will be required as a refundable security deposit (the $200 deposit does not apply to other City & County of San Francisco departments).
- Review the full Islais Creek Community Room Policy before completing the reservation application form.
Available Community Rooms include:
Islais Creek Community Room
The Islais Creek Community Room is located on the first floor, adjacent to Indiana Street. The room includes a kitchen and restrooms. A maximum of 87 people can be accomodated in this space.
Islais Creek Viewing Area
The Islais Creek Viewing Area is located on the 2nd floor, adjacent to Indiana Street. The room can only be booked if you reserve the Islais Creek Community Room. A maximum of 12 people are allowed in the viewing area at one time.
Reserve Islais Creek facilities
Request a reservation for the Islais Creek Community Room and, optionally, the Islais Creek Viewing Area.