Mobile Sales Van
The SFMTA has introduced a Mobile Sales Van to bring our services to the community.
The Sales Van will located at the locations on the dates listed below
|Alemany Farmers Market||Saturday June 25, 2022||9 AM to 1 PM|
|Pride Celebration Civic Center Plaza||Sunday June 26, 2022||12 noon to 7 PM|
|Bayview Opera House (east side of 3rd Street)||Friday July 1, 2022||10 AM to 2 PM|
|Sunday Streets Event: Valencia Street||Sunday July 10, 2022||10 AM to 4 PM|
|Bayview Opera House (east side of 3rd Street)||Friday July 29, 2022||10 AM to 2 PM|
|Alemany Farmers Market||Saturday July 30, 2022||9 AM to 1 PM|
|Sunday Streets Event: South of Market||Sunday August 21, 202||10 AM to 4 PM|
|Bayview inside Mendell Plaza||Friday August 26, 2022||10 AM to 2 PM|
|Alemany Farmers Market||Saturday August 27, 2022||9 AM to 1 PM|
Services Available at the Mobile Sales Van
Payment for, or purchases of the following items:
Parking/Transit Citation Payments
- customers must present a ticket or letter listing the citation number
- Monthly Lifeline stickers
- Pre-loaded Clipper Cards ($11 value for $10)
- Parking Meter Cards ($25/$50)
- $5.00 Day Pass (valid on all Muni vehicles, except Cable Car)
- 2-Hour Transfer ($3.00)
- 2-Hour Transfer Senior/Disabled/Medicare ($1.50)
Payments with cash, credit/debit card or commuter check accepted.
- Discount fare and parking fine program applications
- Lifeline applications
- Payment/Community Service Plan applications
- Free Muni for Seniors and People with Disabilities applications
Customers can return completed applications for the services above to staff at the Mobile Sales Van also.
Have a suggestion for where we should locate the Sales Van in the future? We want to hear from you.