The Market Street Subway Nightly Early Closures for Fix-It Week: March 16 - 22, 2023 will not affect T Third and S Shuttle service to Chase Center. Transfer to BART Powell Street Station at Union Square / Market Street Station.
During events at Chase Center, the SFMTA will run event service along the new T Third about every 10 minutes in addition to normal T Third service. The additional special event trains – with “S Shuttle Mission Bay” head signs – will serve all stops between Chinatown-Rose Pak Station and UCSF/Chase Center.
As of January 7, 2023, the new T Third line provides a direct Metro connection between Sunnydale and Chinatown-Rose Pak Station, traveling north to the new Central Subway from 4th & King platform. It no longer turns onto King Street or runs along the Embarcadero and the Market Street subway. Also, the K Ingleside now travels between Balboa Park and Embarcadero Station. Visit our Service Changes page for new route and connection details.
Located at the corner of 3rd and 16th streets in Mission Bay, the 18,064-seat Chase Center is the home of the Golden State Warriors, concerts and conferences. The SFMTA is working in partnership with the Golden State Warriors to ensure that Chase Center patrons can get to and from events with the minimal possible impact on residents, merchants and employers in Mission Bay and the surrounding neighborhoods.
On This Page
- Taxi Stands
- Bike Parking
- Event Day Street Closures
- Special Event Parking Rates
- Garage Parking
Muni is the fastest, most convenient way to get to Chase Center events and can get you anywhere in San Francisco as well as provide an easy connection to regional transit service.
Your Event Ticket is Your Muni Fare
You can ride Muni all day (excluding cable cars). Just show your event ticket at Muni fare gates and boarding platforms to ride Muni without additional charge. Both electronic and physical tickets for events – including Warrior's games, concerts and other events – will serve as proof of payment for Muni service throughout the day. Keep your tickets handy to show to station agents or Transit Fare Inspectors. For more information, please visit the Chase Center fare page.
New Muni Event Day Service Starting January 7
- As of January 7, 2023, the new T Third Street line provides special event service between Chinatown-Rose Pak Station and UCSF/Chase Center.
- Head signs on special event trains read “S Shuttle Mission Bay”
- Shuttle service runs approximately every 10 minutes
- Your event ticket is your Muni fare. No additional Muni fare needed!
- The 22 Fillmore provides service to Chase Center and will continue to run according to its regular schedule.
- The 78X 16th Street Arena Express will run express service between Chase Center and 16th St. Mission BART starting 2.5 hours before an event until 1 hour after the event.
- The 48 Quintara and the 55 Dogpatch stop approximately four blocks from Chase Center.
Muni Owl Service
- Muni Owl service is the late-night and early-morning bus network that serves San Francisco. It is part of the regional All-Nighter service with additional coverage of the East Bay and Peninsula from approximately 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- The 91 3rd Street/19th Avenue Owl stops at 3rd St & Warriors Way approximately every 30 minutes.
BART to Muni
- From Powell Station, transfer to Union Square/Market Street Station and take the S Shuttle Mission Bay or the T Third Street to UCSF/Chase Center (16th Street) platform.
- From 16th St. Mission Station, transfer to the 78X 16th Street Arena Express for express service to Chase Center.
- After events, please keep BART schedules in mind. BART will not hold trains.
Caltrain to Muni or Walk
- Take Caltrain to San Francisco Station and transfer to the T Third Street at the platfrom on 4th St between King and Berry. Get off at UCSF/Chase Center (16th Street).
- Caltrain's San Francisco Station is about a 15- to 20-minute walk to Chase Center.
- Please keep Caltrain schedules in mind as Caltrain will not hold trains.
Ferry to Muni or Walk
- There is one taxi stand located on southbound Terry Francois Boulevard.
- Ramp Taxis should use the loading zone on eastbound Warrior's Way at Bridgeview Way.
The SFMTA bike network includes several routes to and from Mission Bay. PDF Map.
- Free monitored self-park bike parking is located along 16th Street on the south side of Chase Center.
- Bay Wheels Bike Share stations are available around Chase Center.
- Overflow bike racks will be made available at the Bike Valet.
- Bike racks will also be available on public sidewalks around the Chase Center and is a convenient option to also park your scooters.
Event Day Street Closures
To accommodate events that will take place at the arena, the following street closures will be enforced:
Two hours before until one hour after each event
- 16th St, between 3rd St and Terry Francois Blvd
- Warriors Way, between 3rd St and Terry Francois Blvd
- Northbound Illinois St, between Mariposa and 16th St, will be local access only
Additional street closure 30 minutes before until 45 minutes after each event
- Northbound 3rd St, between 16th St and Warriors Way
Special Event Parking Rates
During games and other major events with more than 10,000 expected attendees at Chase Center, parking meters close to the arena will charge a special event rate of $8 per hour. These rates help make more parking spots available in South Beach and Mission Bay and help reduce congestion by discouraging circling for free or cheap parking near the ballpark. For more information and a map of the special event rate area, please visit the Oracle Park and Chase Center Special Event Parking Meter Pricing page.
On-site parking at Chase Center is extremely limited. We strongly encourage Chase Center guests to use public transportation.