Reminder: The Polk Street Blues Festival under way until 6 p.m., Reroute for the 19 is in effect. For details:… (More: 4 in last 24hrs)

Faded Curbs

If a curb color has become so faded that drivers are parking illegally within the zone, please call 311 (for calls outside of San Francisco, dial 415.701.2311).

If the faded color zone is one you requested, there are fees associated with renewing the curb.

Unauthorized repainting of curbs is a violation of the law.

See our Color Curbs Fee Schedule.