Maintenance Requests

Broken parking meters, faded curbs, and more: let us know what needs fixing. If you have a request you don't see here, call us at 311 or visit

Broken Meter

Report a malfunctioning or damaged parking meter at the 311 self-service portal.

Faded Curbs

Report faded curbs or request your curb be repainted at the self-service portal.

Damaged Bicyle Rack

Report damaged or vandalized bicycle racks/corrals at the self-service portal.

Faded Pavement Markings

Report faded pavement lines needing repainting using the 311 self-service portal.

Traffic Signs (Missing, Damaged or Defaced)

Report traffic signs that are missing, damaged, painted over, or otherwise in need of maintenance or replacement.

Traffic Signal Repair

How to report traffic signal needing maintenance or repairs.

Bus Shelter Maintenance

Report a problem with a Muni bus shelter, including graffiti and dirty or broken glass.  

Follow the SFMTA Blog, Moving SF (Image: vehicles on street)
Sign up for alerts (Image: Exclamation point in speech balloon)
Learn about Muni forward (image: illustration of people boarding a bus, with San Francisco downtown skyline in the background)