Discounts for People Experiencing Homelessness
SFMTA offers a variety of discounts for Individuals Experiencing Homelessness in San Francisco.
- One-Time Waiver of all Open Parking Citations on one Vehicle
- Transit Citation Waiver
- Remove All Late Penalties on Open Citations
- Access Pass – Transit Pass Providing Free Access to Muni Vehicles
- Boot Removal Fee - A One-Time Boot Removal Fee Dismissal
- Towed Vehicle Fee - Administrative, Tow, and Storage Fee Dismissal
SFMTA also offers Payment Plans and a Community Service option as alternatives to paying for a citation amount in full. Any late penalties accrued for people experiencing homelessness will be waived upon enrollment in those programs.
You are eligible to receive these discounts if you:
1) Are currently experiencing homelessness in San Francisco
2) Have contacted one of the City’s Access Points in the last six months. Access Points help people experiencing homelessness.
How to Apply for the Discounts
- Citation Waivers and Late Penalty Removals
- Access Pass
- Visit the Boot and Tow websites for more information