Pay Meter by iPhone App
Download app from Apple App Store
How to Pay by iPhone
1. Launch the app, then sign in, sign on as guest, or register for an account.
2. Enter location, length of stay, and confirm details.
- On single-space meters, the location number appears on a decal on both the front and back of the meter and on the screen. Press any button to activate the meter screen.
- On multi-space paystations, the paystation number appears on both the front and back of the device and on the paystation screen. Press any button to activate the paystation screen. For blocks managed by pay-by-license-plate paystations, zone numbers also appear on overhead signs along each side of the street. Customers may pay at the paystation or via the PayByPhone app using either the number on the paystation or the zone number on the overhead sign, even if the two numbers are different. Using either the paystation number or the zone number will show the license plate as “paid” in the enforcement system.
3. Select PAY & PARK.
3. Note time remaining to extend parking if needed. Add new card or use Apple Pay.
Edits: Tap location, vehicle or cost information to jump back to edit at any time.
- Return to Choose Duration - Tap back button
- Return to Choose Location - Tap location tab
- For vehicle overlay - Tap vehicle selected
- Return to Choose Duration - Tap duration and cost field
When parking transaction is complete, the app displays remaining time in real time so you know when your parking expires.