Pay Meter by Mobile or Web Browser
1. Go to the Pay-By-Browser website (m2.paybyphone.com)
2. Log in, register for an account, park as guest, or log in via Facebook. Select Park.
3. Enter location.
- On single-space meters, the location number appears on a decal on both the front and back of the meter and on the screen. Press any button to activate the meter screen.
- On multi-space paystations, the paystation number appears on both the front and back of the device and on the paystation screen. Press any button to activate the paystation screen. For blocks managed by pay-by-license-plate paystations, zone numbers also appear on overhead signs along each side of the street. Customers may pay at the paystation or via the PayByPhone app using either the number on the paystation or the zone number on the overhead sign, even if the two numbers are different. Using either the paystation number or the zone number will show the license plate as “paid” in the enforcement system.
4. Enter duration.
5. Confirm duration.
4. Payment confirmation screen. Text reminders received on phone.
- To extend parking session before the time runs out, go to the Pay-by-Phone Park Now page (paybyphone.com/park-now).
- Click Extend, enter new duration and confirm.
- For parking receipts or transaction history, go to the Pay-by-Phone Receipts page (paybyphone.com/receipts). Available only with a registered account.