The SFMTA Taxi Customer Services Window Will be Closed Until Further Notice
The following actions have been put in place to facilitate the public health closure until further notice:
- The issuance of new taxi permits is suspended.
- Taxi driver permit renewal fees have been postponed until June 30, 2020. Effective July 1, 2020, all taxi permit fees are waived for FY21-22.
- Enforcement will not cite expired A-Card permits.
- A-Cards may continue to operate at SFO.
- Customers who need to replace their A-Cards can still do so through email at SFTaxi@sfmta.com or call 415-701-4400 for help.
Please visit the SFMTA Taxi web page (SFMTA.com/Taxi) or call 311 (415.701.2311) for up to date information on COVID19.
SFMTA COVID-19 web page (SFMTA.com/COVID19)