SFMTA Taxi Services
Starting April 1, 2022, the Taxi Customer Service Window no longer requires appointments.
NEW TAXI DRIVERS – Complete the Online Training to become a Taxi Driver before coming to the Taxi Customer Service Window.
Face coverings are required for taxi drivers and customers.
Before Arriving at 1 South Van Ness – COVID Reminders
- If you are feeling ill, you may not come to the Taxi Customer Service Window; you must reschedule your appointment.
- Face coverings over the nose and mouth are required.
- Physical distancing is required. Follow floor markings while you are waiting in order to maintain distance.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands before and after your visit to the SFMTA.
Taxi Services Window Hours
Monday-Friday from 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Closed on Federal Holidays
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 415-646-4400 or SFTaxi@sfmta.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Taxi Customer Services Team
1 South Van Ness Avenue, Floor 7
San Francisco, CA 94103
To promote a vibrant taxi industry through intelligent regulation, enforcement and partnership. We champion:
- Public Safety
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Economic and Environmental Sustainability