SFMTA Taxi Services
The SFMTA Taxi Customer Services Window Will be Closed through May 3, 2020
The following actions are in place until further notice due to the Public Health Order:
- The issuance of new taxi permits is suspended.
- Taxi driver permit renewal fees have been postponed until June 30, 2020.
- Enforcement will not cite expired A-Card permits.
- A-Cards may continue to operate at SFO.
- Customers who need to replace their A-Cards can still do so through email at SFTaxi@sfmta.com or call 415-701-4400 for help.
Taxi Services Window Hours
1 South Van Ness Avenue, Floor 7
San Francisco, CA 94103
Monday-Friday, 9am-12noon; 1pm-5pm
To promote a vibrant taxi industry through intelligent regulation, enforcement and partnership. We champion:
- Public Safety
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Economic and Environmental Sustainability