SFMTA Taxi Services
The SFMTA Taxi Customer Services Window will be closed until further notice.
The following actions are in place until further notice due to the Public Health Order:
- The issuance of new taxi permits is suspended.
- Taxi driver permit renewal fees have been postponed until June 30, 2020. Effective July 1, 2020, all taxi permit fees are waived for FY21-22.
- Enforcement will not cite expired A-Card permits.
- A-Cards may continue to operate at SFO.
- Customers who need to replace their A-Cards can still do so through email at SFTaxi@sfmta.com or call 415-701-4400 for help.
Effective April 17 at midnight, face coverings are required for taxi drivers and customers.
Taxi Services Window will be closed until further notice
1 South Van Ness Avenue, Floor 7
San Francisco, CA 94103
To promote a vibrant taxi industry through intelligent regulation, enforcement and partnership. We champion:
- Public Safety
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Economic and Environmental Sustainability