Muni Metro Alternatives (during normal service)
Note: As of January 7, 2023, the K Ingleside and T Third are no longer combined. The K Ingleside continues to run between Balboa Park and Embarcadero stations. The T Third runs between Sunnydale and Chinatown-Rose Pak Station via Central Subway.
When the Muni Metro is stopped, these alternatives will keep you moving.
- Check for updates on @sfmta_muni on Twitter
- If you don't have twitter access, you can view our list of SFMTA tweets
- For travel along Market Street, take the F Market and Wharves
- Between Van Ness and Embarcadero, you can also take the 6 Haight/Parnassus or 7 Haight/Noriega
- Between Civic Center and Embarcadero, you can also take BART
J Church alternatives
Alternatives for travel to and from Noe Valley, Glen Park and Balboa Park.
K Ingleside alternatives
Alternatives to Ingleside, West Portal, Embarcadero.
L Taraval alternatives
Alternative service to Parkside, West Portal and the rest of the L-Taraval service area.
M Ocean View alternatives
Alternatives to Ocean View, San Francisco State, Parkmerced and West Portal.
N Judah alternatives
Alternatives to the northern Sunset District.
T Third Street alternatives
Alternatives to Chinatown, Bayview, Dogpatch, Caltrain, Visitacion Valley