As the agency that manages San Francisco’s streets, Muni and taxis, we work every day to provide and improve the services like these that keep one of world’s most dynamic cities in the world moving safely and efficiently.

Apply for various permits for parking and street closures for events.
row of parking meters with no stopping temporary event signs

Temporary Signage

Reserve curbside parking spaces for special events or moving vans with a “no stopping” sign
Image of an oversize load truck

Extralegal Truck Permit

An "extralegal" vehicle is a vehicle whose overall dimensions and/or weight exceed those set forth in Division 15 of the California Vehicle Code (CVC).