Mobility Management Assistance at The Hub
The Department of Aging and Adult Services (DAAS) Benefits and Resources Hub at 2 Gough Street streamlines access to services for older adults, adults with disabilities and veterans. Here you can drop in to ask questions in a comfortable environment and apply for multiple assistance services, including transportation. Staff at the Hub can also help provide you information on additional community services that may be available to you, such as the Home Delivered Meals program or In-Home Supportive Services.
Mobility Management Center staff are available at the Hub on Thursdays, 1:00pm – 4:45pm to provide information and assistance regarding:
Muni including fares, routes, travel training and other services.
- SF Paratransit including SF Access, paratransit taxi, Shop-a-Round, and Van Gogh.
- Other Information about the many ways to get around town.
Printed resources are available at the Hub, including:
- Muni Access Guides
- ADA paratransit applications
- SF Paratransit Rider’s Guides
- Shop-a-Round Registration Brochures
DAAS Benefits and Resources Hub
2 Gough Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
How to Reach Us
Want more information about Mobility Management Assistance at the DAAS Benefits and Resources Hub?
- Or for more information about the other resources offered at the DAAS Benefits and Resources Hub, click here