SF Paratransit is a service of the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA). The service is currently managed by Transdev Services, Inc., under contract with the SFMTA. Transdev, whose offices are located at 68 12th Street, Suite 100, San Francisco, CA 94103, provides SF Paratransit services through contracts with service providers working with the community.
SF Paratransit customer service may be reached at 415.351.7000 or by email at email@example.com.
Refunds may not be processed via this website. However, refunds for unused items purchased on this website may be processed by the SF Paratransit office upon request. Please contact the SF Paratransit office at 415.351.7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
All items sold within this website are priced in US Dollars only. Purchases may only be made in US currency.
Transaction Processing Time
Purchases are processed immediately after your payment is authorized.
- We do not collect personal information about you when you visit this website unless you choose to provide that information.
- SF Paratransit and its vendors, including vendors that provide customer payment services, may use "cookies" when providing online services, such as online payments.
- SF Paratransit does not give, share, sell, rent or transfer any personal information to third parties without your prior consent.
Site and Information Security
- This website is secured by an encrypted connection SSL protocol.
- We may monitor network traffic on our website to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to those sites. By accessing the SF Paratransit website, you expressly consent to such monitoring.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of data.
- SF Paratransit does not retain or track any personal information, including credit card or bank account numbers. Payment processing services may retain credit card or bank account numbers, but SF Paratransit does not have access to that information and is not responsible for its security. The security of credit card or bank account numbers and other confidential information that you provide to payment processing services is the responsibility of those payment services.
All editorial and creative assets on this website, including the code used to create web pages, are protected by US and international copyright laws. SF Paratransit and its vendors reserve all rights to this content.
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout this website without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.